I’m pleased to announce that I had a new guest post go live this week over at XPastor.org.
Summary: In this post, I discuss the uniqueness of second chair leaders. They hold a challenging position of leadership and authority. I also give five thoughts on being the best at chair number two:
- Always remain positive about your boss with other people.
- Understand how to “ride in the boss’s wake.”
- Ask the right questions in the right way.
- Always defer to your boss’s leadership, unless you have been clearly handed the leadership baton.
- When you have been handed the leadership baton, don’t be afraid to lead with excellence.
Read this and more over on my guest post at XPastor.org.
Thank you to Dr. David Fletcher and his team for utilizing my post!